Thursday, May 6, 2010

3 more days






In 3 more days i'll be moving into a complete new place . FYI , I'm one of the first batch of Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor of 2010 :) . Cool huh ? Nope . I hate it !!!

Well to be truth I'm kinda scared . I'll be away from home . From my family . :(

But the other part of me , is VERY excited . I'm going to live a life that is totally different from the life that im living now and the past .

I've lost a long time . Drowning nowhere . Doing wrong things . Being someone that I don't want to be . STUCK IN A MOVING EARTH . Getting old . Doing nothing actually . Just lost . Yeah I know I'm worst than a drug addict right ?! Atleast they enjoyed their MOMENTS .

And now the time has come . To make life more meaningful . To shine maybe . . Can I ? Well time will prove that .

I will miss my family . My friends . Probably my life . My past . I hope my memory is stronger so that all moments , wether it's meaningful or less meaningful or just little things will stay in my mind for a long time so that one day when I'm old enough , I can just sit nearby the beach and reminiscing my old times . HAHA .

I hope , that I will not change from the person that I am today . I'm not saying I'm good enough . But atleast the person I am today , know herself .


2 comments:

  1. rindu nobita dow :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. But atleast the person I am today , know herself .

    *thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete